Engineer Plus AQUAPRIME-99
Aquaprime- 99 TM plays major role in facade coating system . It forms a dry water repellent zone beneath the coating consolidate the substrate and enhance bonding of the coating . It is gas permeable, durable, protects paints & plasters against harmful influences form within the masonry
AQUAPRIME-99 PRICE LIST
|1 ltr||330||6 Bottle|
|5 ltr||1490||4 Carboy|
- Product: Aquaprime-99TM
- Physical form: Milky white free flow liquid
- Odour: low characteristic
- Specific gravity: 1.03+.02
- Solids: 35 %+1%
- PH: 7-9
- Solubility: readily soluble in water
- Surface drying: 5 minutes
- Solubility after drying: fully stable not soluble in water
- Fast drying, excellent adhesion to most building materials &no need to cure.
- Increase in durability & toughness of concrete.
- Increase flexural and bond strength of concrete.
- Forms a very tough bond with substrate having good permeability rating.
- High scrub & impact resistance.
- Excellent elastomeric and crack bridging capability.
- Good weathering characteristics.
- No water absorption, withstanding hydrostatic pressure.
- Not susceptible to alkali degradation. Resistance to high alkali,sulfates and salts.
- Good colour retention. High resistance to stain, dirt pickup & UV.
- Breathable coating, allows vapor transmission.