CONCRETE CURING AID
CCA-99 is a white pigmented emulsion of synthetic resins & wax in viscus condition. After application on green concrete a film is formed with good solar reflectance, reduces surface temperature and prevents the premature water loss by evaporation. It allows full hydration of cement essential for optimum strength developments
Advantages Flawless repairing: Durable & tough film formation Impermeable plastic film developed on the top Good weathering characteristics Negligible water absorption Withstand hydrostatic pressure Not suscepetible to alkali degradation & resistance to high alkali, sulphates and salts Very low dust pick up Eco-friendly Economical High heat resistance.
CCA-99 PRICE LIST
|Packing||M.R.P. per liter/KG||M.R.P. per pack||Standard Cartoon Pack|
|10 kg||125||1246||02 pcs|
|20 kg||109||2178||01 Jar|
|65 kg||92||5977||01 Jar|
TEHNICAL DATA :
- Appearance : Super White Paste
- PH : 7 to 8
- Solubility : Water reducible
- Water retention : About 95%
- Self life : 6 months in the original packing.
- Storage : Keep away from direct sunlight and extreme heat
- Coverage : In general 3.5 sq. m / kg. per mm. layer
- Application : By painting brush / by spatula
HOW to Use
For surface preparation before waterproofing mainly used with WAC-99 & WPC-99 for crack filling. Due to it’s out standing effect coating with WAC-99 or WPC-99 a uniform tough hydrophobic, impermeable plastic film is developed on the surface. The Plastic film developed with MOG–99 and WAC-99 or WPC-99 is durable to chemical attack, abrasion, corrosion and corbonation. Used in high performance conrete for high workability, very high early strength and long term durability. Acts as a very good heat insulator with WPC-99 & WAC-99.
Technical View Appearance : Super White paste pH
: 7 to 8 Solubility : Water reducible Water retention : About 95% Self life: 6 Months in the original packing. Storage : Keep away from direct sunlight and extreme heat Coverage : In general 3.5 sq. m/ kg. pre mm. layer Application : By painting brush / by spatula
(1) Very effective and economical alternative to conventional water curing where water curing is difficult and unreliable.
(2) Reduces surface temperature being solar reflective.
(3) An efficient moisture barrier for optimum curing of concrete.
(4) Minimizes drying shrinkage, prevents surface cracks.
(5) No side effects with green concrete.
(6) Non toxic & non flammable
(7) Does not damage the surface can be reinoved easily from the concrete surface after curing.
Method of Application
To the freshly placed concrete after finishing apply evenly CCA-99 by painting brush or by spatula. About 1mm. thick layer is sufficient for getting desired results. While applying with brush make it brushable with 10% clean water.
While application the surface must be free from oil, greases etc. For horizontal surface or exposed slabs it should be applied as soon as the initial sheen disappear from the surface or the surface is free from excess visible water. On vertical & formed surface apply it after dampening down the concrete with clean water. The film dries with in 2 hours, but shall not subjected to rain water or otherwise before 12 hours of application.