NSGA –99 – Non Shrink Grout Additive
Non Shrink Grout Additive for cement is a powder admixture, which after mixed with cement, cement-sand, mortar or concrete ingredients produces flowable grout at low water cement ratio for high interfacial contact and shrinkage compensation by expanding during initial setting of the mix.
ICS-99 PRICE LIST
|Packing||M.R.P. per liter/KG||M.R.P. per pack||Standard Cartoon Pack|
|1 kg||251||251||20 pcs|
- Produces free flowing expansive grouting slurry even at low w/c for shrinkage compensation and retention of the filled volume.
- Effective on cement, cement-sand, mortar and concrete ingredients.
- Effective for achieving high early strength
- Easy to mix
- Non corrosive
- Non toxic
NSGA-99 is recommended to mix with cement slurry to get a free flowing expansive grout for under noted applications.
- Grouting of machine foundation.
- Concrete anchors.
- Grouting of pre-stressed anchors in rock and soil.
- Grouting of castle ducts.
- Grouting cavities, gaps, recesses etc.
- Grouting of bearing plates.
- Grouting of boiler foundation.
- Injection grouting of porous concrete shuctures in rehabilitation works.
How to use:
- NSGA-99 is fine gray powder which is mixed with dry ingredients say cement /cement-sand/cement– sand – aggregates in dry form mechanically.
- After dry mixing all the ingredient as above mix NSGA-99 thoroughly @ 1kg per 50 kg bag of cement.
- After dry mixing add required water as per the doses recommended.