Engineer Plus PSS-99
Engineer Plus PSS-99 is a two component, self smoothing, elastomeric sealant which when mixed and appliedcures by chemical reaction to form a tough, flexible rubber seal.
Standard Compliance British Standard BS:4254:1983
Non shrink Grout Additive for Cement is powder admixture, which after mix with cement, cement-sand, mortar or concrete ingredients flowable grout at low water cement ratio for high interfacial contact and shrinkage compensation by exanding during initial setting of the mix. Advantages: Produces free flowing expansive grouting slurry even at low w/c for shrinkage compensation and retention of the filled volume. Effective on cement, cement-sand, mortar and concrete ingredients. Effective for achieving high early strength. Easy to mix, economical, non corrosive, non toxic. Uses : NSGA-99 is recommended to mix with cement slurry to get a free flowing expansive grout for under noted application.
- Grouting of machine foundation.
- Concrete anchors.
- Grouting of pre-stressed anchors in rock and soil.
- Grouting of castle ducts. Grouting of cavities, gaps, recesses etc. Grouting of bearing plates.
- Grouting of boiler foundation.
- Injection grouting of porous concrete shuctures in rehabilitation works.
PSS-99 PRICE LIST
|Packing||M.R.P. per liter/KG||M.R.P. per pack||Standard Cartoon Pack|
|4 kg||545||2178||4 pcs|
TEHNICAL DATA :
1) Form : Two part components
2) Base : Curing agent, Paste
3) Colour (Mixed material) : Gray
4) Storage life : 12 months in dry conditions within range 5C to 35C
5) Flash Paint : Over 65C
6) Solid contents : 100%
7) Density curing chemical : 1.60 – 1.65 kgs./lit.
- Forms a tough lastic rubber like seal
- Accommodates continuous and pronounced cycle movement.
- High resistance to aging influences, physical damage and climate extremes.
- Good adhesion to most building materials.
- Resistant to temperature UV rays, ozone and weather conditions.
- Has a movement capability of + 25% width joints
- Performs well in temperature ranging from 40C to + 80C and + 100C intermittent.
- Expansion contraction and construction joints.
- Water retaining structure joint. Joints in walkways, subways, basements, floors and reservoirs.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
1) Clean and dry the joint surface thoroughly and frost free.
2) Any expansion joint filler must be checked to ensure that it is lightly packed and no gaps or voids rusts at the base of the scaling state.
3) Use land breaking tape where ever required.
4) Insert backup material to the required depth.
5) Apply two coats of suitable primer on the joint surface.
6) Mix base and accelerator (Curing agent) using a slow speed drill for 5 minutes.
7) Load sealant into the gun and shall be applied to the joint.
8) Tool the joint immediately to remove air bubble & fill the joint completely.
9) Keep the width : depth ratio as 2 : 1 for sealant.