Engineer Plus Silicon Water Replant (SWR)
SILICON WATER REPELLENT
It is silicon based water repelant for exterior brick & stone masonary surface.
SWR-99 PRICE LIST
|Packing||M.R.P. per liter/KG||M.R.P. per pack||Standard Cartoon Pack|
|10 lit||363||3630||02 Bucket|
|20 lit||351||7018||01 Bucket|
|50 lit||339||16940||01 Drum|
TEHNICAL DATA :
Appearance : Clear Specific Gravity 0.80 ±0.02
Penetrates in the surface and also forms a film.
• Ready to use, brush or spary applied.
• Clear coating, non staining. Does not affect the exterior decorative colour but allows moisture to evaporate out.
• Prevent efflorescence and growth of fungus.
• Cost effective.
• Single coat application.
• Microporous – Allows surface to breath
• Highly Concentrated V Colourless
• Self Cleaning V Uv-resistance
• Strong bond & Eco-Friendly
• Treatment For Natural Finish On Exterior Surface.
• Cement painted surfaces, concrete, mortar, clay brick surfaces etc.
• Natural and artificial stones.
• Mangalore tiled roofs.
• Corrugated AC sheet roofing etc.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
Surface should be dry and free from all debris, dirt, oil, greases, wax and all other contamination, which could prevent penetration. Apply two liberal coat of SWR-99 by brushing / spary / roller evenly on the prepared surface. Allow the surface to dry for a minimum of 24 hrs. for best results. SWR-99 can also be applied with an airless spray (0.07-0.1 N/mm2 pressure)