WAC-99 is a highly Concentrated multipurpose Latex Emulsion based liquid modifier useful as an additive for concrete mortars in repair/Water proofing application as well as protective coating to cementious substances.
WAC-99 PRICE LIST
|100 Gms.||48||62||100 Pcs.|
|500 Gms.||224||287||30 Pcs.|
|1 Kg.||426||546||10 Pcs.|
|5 Kg.||2020||2590||4 Pcs.|
|10 Kg.||3822||4900||2 Bucket|
|20 Kg.||7535||9660||1 Bucket|
|50 Kg.||18291||23450||1 Jar|
|220 Kg.||78078||100100||1 Drum|
Appearance : milky white
Base : modified polymer
State : liquid Emulsion
pH : 8 to 9
Solid Content : 50 + 2 %
Coverage : 60-70 sq.ft/kg (Depends on surface)
specific Gravity : 1.1
Pot-Life @30°C : 30 min
Application : Above 10°C & below 45°C Temp.
Depth of : (Accelerated carbonation Test)
2 hours :Nil
4 hours : Nil
Thickness : 1-5 mm
- Produces high compressive flexural and tensile strength for durable repairs.
- White brushable liquid.
- Useful as bonding agent for old and new concrete.
- Useful as an additive to water proofing mortars/concrete.
- Excellent as a protective coat cementitous substances.
- Antimicrobial prevent fungal & bacterial growth economical in application.
- Excellent barrier to carbon dioxide , chloride, sulphate & nitrates icons, for carbonation resistance coating for protection of concrete subject to adverse climatic condition .
- Highly elastomeric and crack bridging characteristics.
- Prevent corrosion
- Very low water absorption.
Area of application (External coating):
- Bridges, decks, parking areas in highways
- Reinforcement steel to prevent corrosion.
- Stepping terraces and flat roofs.
- Repairs of worn, damaged & spoiled concrete.
- F o r injection, pressure & precision grouting.
- Kitchen bathrooms, side walls swimming pools, safety Tanks etc.
- Surface for treatment must be thoroughly cleaned of all laitance, loose materials, oils , greases etc.
- Mix WAC-99-10kg water and cement thoroughly in 1:1:3 proportion in weight.
- Pre wet the surface before application
- Apply 1st coat allow it to dry for 30 minutes
- Apply second coat and allow it to dry.
- If required overlay concrete screed/mortar when 2nd coat is tacky
- Cure the screed/mortar for minimum 3 days.