WPC-99 is a boon for modern living. It is an amazing, powerful chemical to stop water leakage & dampness from cement concrete structure like terraces, water tanks, kitchens, bathrooms, sidewalls, swimming pools, safety tanks, bridges, dams, cannels etc. It is easy to handle eco-friendly, water thinnable, stable on dilution, economical, ready to use anywhere anytime.
WPC-99 PRICE LIST
|100 Gms.||55||70||100 Pcs.|
|500 Gms.||251||322||30 Pcs.|
|1 Kg.||480||616||10 Pcs.|
|5 Kg.||2293||2940||4 Pcs.|
|10 Kg.||4368||5600||2 Bucket|
|20 Kg.||8518||10920||1 Bucket|
|50 Kg.||20475||26250||1 Jar|
|220 Kg.||86486||110880||1 Drum|
(a) Physical Form : Free flow liquid (Pinkish)
(b) Solids : 50%+_ 2%
(c) pH : 8-9
(d) Solubility in water :Readily soluble
(e) Odourt : Characteristic
(f) Specific Gravity : 1.1
(g) Surface Drying : 5 minutes
(h) Dried film : transparent (Film thickness : 80-100 microns per coat)
(i) Solubility after drying : Fully stable, not soluble in water.
(j) Film hardness on : After 24 hour-0.9 kg. After 48 hour-1.0 kg. concrete
(k) Slump Test : Cement + 0.2% WPC-99 – 25 Minutes
Cement + 0.4% WPC-99 – 15 Minutes
Cement + 1% WPC-99 – 10 Minutes
(l) Coverage : 80 to 100 sq.ft. Per Kg. (Depends on surface)
- Fast drying, excellent adhesion to most building materials & need to cure.
- Increase in bonding of new wet concrete to old concrete.
- Increase in durability & toughness of concrete.
- Increase flexural and bond strength of concrete .
- Forms a very tough bond with substrate having good permeability rating .
- Excellent elastomeric and crack bridging capability.
- Good weathering characteristics .
- Very low water absorption, withstanding hydrostatic pressure .
- Not susceptible to alkali degradation. Resistance to high alkali, sulfates and salts.
- Good colour retention and low dirt pick up. Breathable coating, allows vapor transmission.
- Repairs asbestos roofs, gutters, drain pipes and tile joints.
How to Use
- Clean the external surface from oil, dust, fungus, grass roots, rust & loose material with wire brush, shot blasting and finally vacuum cleaning is suggested for the best results.
- Fill up gaps & cracks of surface with mixture of cement or mortar mix & 25% WPC-99 in water.
- Wash the surface with SAC or clean water by cloth or sponge and let it dry fully.
- Stir well and mix one part of WPC-99 with 1 part of clean water.
- Apply the solution by painting brush, roller or spray on the clean washed and dried surface.
- After 40 minutes of 1st coat, apply 2nd coat of WPC-99 . If required give 3rd coat after another 40 minutes .
- After application as above,WPC-99 dries within 10 minutes on the applied surface & within 6 to 8 hours the surface becomes fully waterproof and usable.
- Don’t keep container open, replace the cap. Wash brush immediately after use.