Engineer plus magic Coat is a fiber reinforced elastomeric liquid applied water proofing membrane. It is formulated with select elastomeric and resilient acrylic polymers and reinforcing polyester fibers. Upon curing, it forms a thick,
Seamless, durable membrane thus offering ultimate waterproofing..
Areas of Application
Can be used for building roofs, terraces, parapet, sunshades and exterior vertical walls. It can also be applied on existing IPS, sound brick-bat coba or cementations waterproofing.
Features & Benefits
- Water proofing:- Waterproofing protection of up to7 bars hydrostatic pressure.
- Crack bridging:- Unmatched crack bridging ability due to elastomeric properties.
- Mechanical strength:- Reinforced with glass fibers for superior abrasion resistance.
- Adhesion:- Strong adhesion to masonry substrates.
- High sheen:- High sheen, brilliant white color and thick coat results in high levels of heat reflectance.
- Anti-carbonation:- Reduces carbon dioxide and chloride ion diffusion thus protecting re-bars against corrosion.
- Use & maintenance:- Single pack, easy to apply and simple re-coating.
Method of Application
- SURFACE PREPARATION
- Prepare the surface by cleaning and ensure that it is free of dust, oil, grease, grime and loose particles etc.
- The substrate must be checked for its soundness small crack (3mm or less) should be opened cleaned and filled with Engineer plus Crack Fill Paste Bigger cracks, damaged portions & hollow areas must be repaired with polymer modified screed
Engineer plusmagic coat
- APPLICATION METHOD HORIZONTAL SURFACE
- Apply a self-priming coat of Magic Coat (diluted with water in 3:1 ratio.)
- Apply two perpendicular coats of Magic Coat without dilution.
- Achieve a forced system coverage of 10sq .ft/ltr.
- Allow it to dry for 4-6 hours between coats
- For best performance on terraces, ensure that the product is applied on the entire roof including parapet wall
- APPLICATION METHOD VERTICAL SURFACE
- Fresh painting: Apply a self-priming coat of Magic Coat (diluted with water in 3:1ratio)
- Apply a second coat ofMagic Coat without dilution.
- Achieve a forced system coverage of 25 sq. ft./ ltr.
- Technical Information
Ready to use viscous liquid
5oC to 35oC