WAC-99 is a highly Concentrated multipurpose Latex Emulsion based liquid modifier useful as an additive for concrete mortars in repair/Water proofing application as well as protective coating to cementious substances.
Multiple Advantages :
- Produces high compressive flexural and tensile strength for durable repairs.
- White brushable liquid.
- Useful as bonding agent for old and new concrete.
- Useful as an additive to water proofing mortars/concrete.
- Excellent as a protective coat cementitous substances.
- Antimicrobial prevent fungal & bacterial growth economical in application.
- Excellent barrier to carbon dioxide , chloride, sulphate & nitrates icons, for carbonation resistance coating for protection of concrete subject to adverse climatic condition .
- Highly elastomeric and crack bridging characteristics.
- Prevent corrosion
- Very low water absorption.
- Surface for treatment must be thoroughly cleaned of all laitance, loose materials, oils , greases etc.
- Mix WAC-99 water and cement thoroughly in 1:1:3 proportion in weight.
- Pre wet the surface before application
- Apply 1st coat allow it to dry for 30 minutes
- Apply second coat and allow it to dry.
- If required overlay concrete screed/mortar when 2nd coat is tacky
- Cure the screed/mortar for minimum 3 days.
Area of application (External coating):
- Bridges, decks, parking areas in highways
- Reinforcement steel to prevent corrosion.
- Stepping terraces and flat roofs.
- Repairs of worn, damaged & spoiled concrete.
- F o r injection, pressure & precision grouting.
- Kitchen bathrooms, side walls swimming pools, safety Tanks etc.
At the time of construction :
When used as an admixture with cement concrete mortar it works as a hardner, wetting and finishing agent. For fast setting is recommended in cement concrete mixture @ 100 gms. to 500 gms. Per bag of cement (50 Kg.) when used with cement curing is must as per norms.
At the time of Painting:
With water based paints (synthetic & acrylic) it can be used to enhance life and brightness.
- 20 % WAC-99 for exterior (4 kg. in 20 kg of any water base paint)
- 10 % WAC-99 for interior (2 kg. in 20 kg. of any water base paint)
Appearance : milky white
Base : modified polymer
State : liquid Emulsion
pH : 8 to 9
Solid Content : 50 + 2 %
Coverage : 60-70 sq.ft/kg (Depends on surface)
specific Gravity : 1.1
Pot-Life @30°C : 30 min
Application : Above 10°C & below 45°C Temp.
Depth of : (Accelerated carbonation Test)
2 hours :Nil
4 hours : Nil
Thickness : 1-5 mm
Precaution & Limitations :
Container should be tightly closed after application. Clean tools with water.
Note : Above information’s are given in good faith, ICO Ltd. are not responsible for any misuse, mishandling & claims.
The product information & application details has been given in good faith and as a general
guideline. The company does not assume liability for unsatisfactory results and damage.
100 g., 500 g.,1 kg., 5 kg., 10 kg., 20 kg., 50 kg., 220 kg.
- 4.00 rating from 1 review